Take advantage of National Bank's flexible contracts and maturity terms.
- Terms from 90 days to five years.
- Minimum deposit is $2,500 on 90 day CD; $500 on all other terms.
- Interest compounds at maturity on terms less than twelve months; all others compound monthly.
- Interest paid at maturity on terms less than twelve months; all others paid monthly.
- An early withdrawal penalty applies to withdrawals made before Certificate maturity.
Learn more about our accounts:
Rates & Fees | Account Disclosure | Terms & Conditions | Overdraft Coverage | Overdraft Addendum | Electronic Funds Disclosure