Take advantage of National Bank's flexible contracts and maturity terms.
- Terms from 90 days to five years.
- Minimum deposit is $2,500 on 90 day CD; $500 on all other terms.
- Interest on all Certificates is compounded monthly.
- Interest paid at maturity on 90 day and 6 month terms; all others paid monthly.
- An early withdrawal penalty applies to withdrawals made before Certificate maturity.
The interest rate for all variable rate accounts may change after the account is opened. Account fees could reduce earnings on an account.
Learn more about our accounts! Rates & Fees | Account Disclosure | Terms & Conditions | Overdraft Coverage