For the safety of our customers and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, our branches are now open under the following guidelines:
- Fully vaccinated? No mask required. Per federal and state guidelines, fully vaccinated customers and employees are no longer required to wear masks inside this office.
- Those who are unvaccinated must continue to wear face coverings to protect themselves and others.
- If you are required to wear a face covering inside the building we may ask you to briefly remove it for recognition purposes.
- Apply the hand sanitizer provided upon entering the building.
- Observe and practice social distancing by using the markers located on the floor at teller stations.
- If you or someone you have had close contact with is experiencing any of the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath or labored breathing, fever, chills, headache, muscle pain or sore throat, please use our drive-thru or online or mobile services.
Thank you for your patience and continued business through these challenging times!