Mobile Banking Help Center
What is Mobile Banking?
Mobile Banking is our mobile service that brings banking to your phone. Mobile Banking allows you to monitor your account from your phone at any time.
What can I do with Mobile Banking?
Mobile Banking allows you to:
• View account balances • View transaction history • Transfer funds • Pay bills • Receive text alerts
My phone doesn't have Internet access. Can I still use Mobile Banking?
Yes. All you need is a phone with text messaging. You can receive account alerts and send a text to view account balance or history.
How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
To enroll in Mobile Banking, you must be an existing Internet Banking customer. (Click here, then select "First Time User" link in the upper left of the window or call (800) 552-4123 to enroll today.)
Here's how to sign up for Mobile Banking when you log into your Internet Banking account:
- If you are not asked to enroll as soon as you log in, select “User Options” from the top menu of the page, then scroll down until you see the option to enroll in Mobile Banking.
- Scroll down to Mobile Banking Profile and click the Enroll button.
- A new browser window or tab will open and will guide you through the registration process. Make sure you have your device nearby to enter the activation code you will receive via text.
- After you have completed the registration you will receive a text or a series of texts to get you started using Mobile Banking.
Are there guidelines for creating account "nicknames"?
During enrollment, you are given the option of providing "nicknames" for your accounts. Choosing an appropriate nickname is especially important if you use the SMS text service for Mobile Banking, because your history (HIST) inquiries use the nickname. It is also included in the account history message returned by the financial institution.
The nickname should be as short as possible. When creating the nickname there is a maximum of ten characters, and fewer than five is recommended if you plan to use the SMS text service.
An SMS text message can contain only 160 characters total. Using as few characters as possible in your account nickname helps ensure that your account information will fit into a single message.
How do I access Mobile Banking?
Once you enroll for Mobile Banking, you will receive a text message with instructions on how to get started.
What phones are supported for Mobile Banking?
Any phone with text messaging capabilities can take advantage of Mobile Banking.
Is Mobile Banking secure?
Yes. A personal password and phone activation code keeps your information safe.
Can I use Mobile Banking on more than one phone?
Yes. You can add phones, change services or cancel at any time from the Mobile Banking setup screen.
Reply “Help” to 96924 for help. Reply “STOP” to 96924 to cancel. Message and data rates may apply