The Popmoney® personal payment service lets you send, receive or request money from friends, family or just about anyone with an email address or mobile number*.
Popmoney is a part of our online bill pay service and lets you move money from your bank account to theirs safely and securely, with ease. And Popmoney is easy for your friends and family to use at their bank or at Popmoney.com**.
And since it’s available through our online bill pay service you don’t need to sign up for anything new to get started using it today.
Use Popmoney to*:
- Give a gift to family and friends
- Collect rent from tenants or roommates
- Request money for club dues, your sports team or a group vacation
- Pay your dog walker or lawn care service
- Send money to your child at college
- Pay back friends for a fun outing, like a dinner or concert
Once you get started you'll see that Popmoney really is the easiest way to pay just about anyone. With features like eGreetings, request money, and payment scheduling we have made it as easy as we can for you to give and get money from just about anyone.
Fees and Enrollment
- Our personal bill pay service is free.
- There is no charge for each bill paid using our standard service.
- Optional Overnight Payments are now available. Fees are displayed.
- Users already enrolled for Bill Pay are automatically enrolled for Popmoney.
- A $1.00 charge is assessed for each standard-delivery Popmoney payment or request, for any dollar amount. A $2.00 charge is assessed for each next-day delivery, for any dollar amount.***
*Terms and conditions apply.
**Popmoney® personal payments services offered at www.popmoney.com
are provided by CheckFreePay Corporation, a licensed money transmitter, and CheckFreePay Corporation of New York, which is licensed as a Money Transmitter for payment services by the New York State Department of Financial Services.
**Popmoney standard funds deliveries are received in three business days. Next day funds deliveries are received the next business day.