The IRA Savings account is ideal for those who want a flexible retirement savings plan.
- Contributions may be made at any time.
- Features a variable interest rate.
- No maturity date.
- Early withdrawal penalty applied if the account is closed and not transferred into a fixed rate IRA at National Bank.
- Early withdrawal penalty applied for distributions under the age of 59 1/2.
- Minimum opening deposit of $25.
The interest rate for all variable rate accounts may change after the account is opened. Account fees could reduce earnings on an account.
Learn more about our accounts! Rates & Fees | Account Disclosure | Terms & Conditions | Overdraft Coverage